Lincoln Gymnastics Club
Gymnastics for all
Gymnastics is a sport of dedication, athleticism and determination. Gymnasts train hard in order to achieve and maintain strength, balance, posture and flexibility. They can reap the rewards of competition, team work and discipline along with the benefits for their physical and mental health.
What We Offer
Fundamental Play & Pre School Proficiency
- A programme developed by Lincoln Gymnastics Club for the under 5’s, to develop physical, emotional and social skills. Following schemes produced by British Gymnastics.
Attending a session at the gymnastics centre once a week to enjoy the basics of gymnastics. At Lincoln we have recreational sessions for different children in accordance to age and ability.
Boys/Mens Artistic Squads
- Boys will train from an early age, talent spotted to follow our competitive pathway. Training from two to five times a week, they follow County, Regional and National Development programmes specific to ability and age.
Girls/Womens Artistic Squads
- Girls will train from an early age, talent spotted to follow our competitive pathway. Training from two to five times a week, they follow County, Regional and National Development programmes specific to ability and age.
- Acrobatic gymnastics is a competitive gymnastic discipline where partnerships of gymnasts work together and perform figures consisting of acrobatic moves, dance and tumbling, set to music.
- Offering the 14+, mixed gender, a free structure to develop basic gymnastics skills, beginner and advanced tumbling, free gym to work on strength, agility and movement.